Welcome to our blog. This blog was created for the purpose of being a tool to encourage, share and discuss the daily Bible readings through 2010. We are excited to have you join us. We ask that while you're here that you follow the Golden Rule, if you have a question, please feel free to email us.

January's Reading Schedule

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com Include this form on your page

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Morning Hour Chapel's blog. This blog is going to mainly focus on our program, "A Journey in the Word". Starting January 1, 2010, Morning Hour Chapel is going to encourage and challenge our congregation to read through the Bible in a year. Here we will discuss and share ideas and thoughts on our Journey in the Word. I, myself, can't wait! I know it's going to stretch me, grow me and disciple me as a Christian. I am super excited about starting--growing closer to God through His Word is important and it's time for me to dig in a little deeper! Keep checking back as we get ready to launch this program.

1 comment:

gigi said...

Good job. That's my comment.