Welcome to our blog. This blog was created for the purpose of being a tool to encourage, share and discuss the daily Bible readings through 2010. We are excited to have you join us. We ask that while you're here that you follow the Golden Rule, if you have a question, please feel free to email us.

January's Reading Schedule

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com Include this form on your page

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Site

Good morning everyone! I am excited to introduce a new site for our Journey in the Word series. It has been wonderful to hear our church family buzzing about the daily readings. It seems to be a theme through many of our discussions-which is so EXCITING!! We still have the blog up and running, but have found that it's a bit cumbersome for people to easily interact with each other through comments. With that being said, we have started a new site http://ajourneyintheword.ning.com/ this site is a forum based format. You should only have to Sign up. I believe that most of the time it will keep you logged into this account. Once you are signed up and signed in, you should be able to make comments easily, invite friends and really keep the discussion going. I know for myself, I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas and inspiration on the daily readings, so please, do not be shy and share with us. I believe that we can grow so much from learning from each other. Please let me know if you have any trouble logging in or signing up, I'll be glad to help. Again, this is new, so bear with me as I tweak the site. Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks, Tanya

No comments: